See a wisdom tooth expert today!
If removal is necessary, you’re in expert hands. Our team is dedicated to providing a safe and stress-free experience.
When is wisdom tooth extraction the best option?
Removing your wisdom teeth is not always necessary, but there are some risks to be aware of that our dentists will evaluate:
- NPartially emerged wisdom teeth can cause pain and bacterial infection
- NCrooked wisdom teeth are difficult to clean and may cause decay
- NWisdom teeth that don't have enough room to come through can cause crowding or damage to surrounding teeth
Your satisfaction comes first
Specialists On Staff
A Simple Investment
What you can expect
What patients are saying
— Dawn R.
— Alexandra A.
- NDental insurance accepted
- NFinancing available through CareCredit
- NIn-house membership plan ($120/year)
Contact us for a complimentary benefits check or with any questions at (973) 812-6550.
Get ready for your first appointment
We look forward to providing your family with outstanding care.